Live Chat Feature Details
Special hours for exam week:
- Tuesday, April 26: Normal hours, 12-7pm
- Wednesday, April 27 (LDOC): 12-6pm
- Thursday, April 28 (Reading Day): 1-4pm
- Friday, April 29 (Exam Day): 5-6pm
- Saturday, April 30 (Exam Day): CLOSED
- Sunday, May 1 (Reading): 1-5pm
- Monday, May 2 (Exam): CLOSED
- Tuesday, May 3 (Exam): 5-7pm
- Wednesday, May 4 (Reading): 1-5pm
- Thursday, May 5 (Exam): 5-7pm
- Friday, May 6 (Exam): 5-6pm
The Heels Care Network Live Chat is designed to support Carolina students with informational and educational mental health and wellness resources. This chat is staffed by students, all of whom are trained volunteers as part of LSN.
This chat is not a clinical mental health service or crisis response tool. If you need clinical mental health support there are many options listed in the Mental Health Resource Hub and emergency and crisis support options in the footer of this website. If you require emergency medical attention please call 911 or visit the local hospital emergency department; if you are feeling suicidal, please call the suicide prevention hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
By continuing with the live chat, you give permission for us to provide you assistance today. We may be required to disclose information that you share as responsible employees or as legally required. The chat volunteers and staff will respect privacy, but the chat is not considered confidential. By joining the chat, you are agreeing to these terms.