Koru Mini Silent Retreat
April 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:45 pmFree
April 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:45 pm
- A Koru (Māori for “loop”) is a spiral-shaped fern frond symbolic of balanced growth and stability
- Learn about meditation and mindfulness skills to help with stress and well-being
- Find a new way to manage the pressures of the end of the semester
- Open to UNC undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students
- All welcome, no mindfulness or meditation experience necessary!
Register here to join the zoom!